Georgia has a long history of beekeeping. So far, the oldest remains of honey in the world have been found in Georgia. Archaeologists have found honey remains on the inner surface of clay vessels unearthed an ancient tomb, dating back to some 5,500 years ago.
The honey vessels and other artifacts were found in the tomb of an apparent female noblewoman, which was discovered in 2003 during the construction of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan oil pipeline.
- 100% raw, natural, unheated honey
- Hydroxymethylfurfural: Negative
- Mechanical pollution: 0
- Glucose/Fructose sum: 63
- Radiation: Free
- pH: 6,53 (Standards: Low – 3,00 Max 6,00. Ideal 6,00+)
- Diastase (Schade scale): 19,8 (Standard: 8,0 and more)
- Moisture content: 15,6% (Standard: 17.8%)
- Saccharose: 3,8
- Antibiotics/Chemical additives: Free
This honey is wonderful and pure tasting. I highly recommend!
This is a great honey product at a very good price for me and my family.
This is really delicious honey! Once you try it, you'll never go back!